How You Can Help
Make a Donation
All donations to our 501c3 non-profit
organization are tax-deductible and will be acknowledged in writing promptly
with sincere thanks.
Please send your check to:
Lakota Animal Care Project
12506 Willow Creek Rd.
Custer, SD 57730
Donate securely online using your Credit Card and PayPal by clicking the PayPal button at bottom of page.
If you wish to send us a donation of materials, kindly contact us by telephone at 605-515-1809. Thank You!
Winter on the reservation and puppies seek shelter
Other Ways You Can Help
• Donate a vehicle in good working condition for use by the Lakota Animal Care Givers. Our dream is to have at least one more minivan which we would use as a second mobile unit, allowing us to expand to more communities on the Reservation.
• Donate a horse trailer. We need a bumper-hitch horse trailer at least 6 X 14 ft. The floor must be in good condition.
• Donate dog beds, dog houses, straw bales for making dog houses,
lumber for making dog houses, dog and cat toys, kennels, kennel panels, dog
collars, horse equipment including halters, leadlines, brushes, hoof picks,
heating pads for foster kittens and puppies, dog food, cat food, puppy milk
replacer, kitten milk replacer, etc..
• Help put us in touch with individuals, corporations, or Foundations that want to help animals and people.
• If you are a Veterinarian or a Veterinary Technician, volunteer to help. Come stay with us for a day or two and share some of your expertise. Provide some training for Lakota Animal Care Givers or just work with us for a few days.
• Help us establish more links with Veterinary & Vet Tech colleges and other organizations.
Numerous individuals have volunteered their time and talents to make the Lakota Animal Care Project possible. If you would like to help but are not sure how, please email or call and tell us about your skills or passions. We will be delighted to put your talents to good use!